Saturday, October 10, 2009

Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta 2009

Early morning photos at Balloon Fiesta Park. This was a mass ascension of special-shape balloons. The photos were not professionally taken. This one of Albuquerque's biggest attractions because it has 100's of amazing hot air balloons and more than 20 different breakfast burrito vendors (oh yeah!!!).




Smokey Bear (a New Mexico native) and the Ark in the background. Shortly after I took this photo, Smokey ate one of the penguins from the Ark. Noah was ticked.


This is what Jordan would call a train. To give you an idea how big the balloon is, see if you can see the person in the basket. Can you tell what flavor of toothpaste he is wearing? Exactly.



This is a flying house. It is built out of hot air, just like the latest house version of the health bill.



These are balloons, except the flying clown fish, that's real.

This picture was taken in honor of Grandma Jones, a 50 feet tall can of Pepsi.


This is the largest Holstein in the world. And she flies. And yes, the owners wait for her to do her business before she takes off.


The Wells Fargo stagecoach.


Independence Hall in Philadelphia, PA. I took this when I had an interview over there last year. It is hallowed ground, where our inspired constitution was written. Our nation has historically been guided by this freedom-preserving document. I HOPE that doesn't CHANGE. Sorry its not a balloon, I just had not shown this picture to anyone yet.



A spooky floating Jack-o-Lantern.



This pumpkin is not feeling well.


More Balloons!!!

A picture of our beautiful baby Kayloni, who, although gassy, is not a balloon.













1 comment:

  1. Hi..I loveed the baloon show!! Made me homesick for good 'ole New Mexico. If the Pepsi
    was full it would last me the rest of my life!!
    Looks like great fun.........see 'ya soon!! 'lov, gma

    ReplyDelete