Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween?

It was lots of fun dressing up the babies in their jack-o-lantern costumes (thank you Grandma Burch for the matching hats and socks)! Friday we went to a party and got to show off the babies a little. Saturday we didn't go trick-or-treating, but enjoyed a nice quiet evening dressed up at home! We had a total of three, yes three, trick-or-treaters! Hope everyone else had a good Halloween!

Erin and the kiddos


"Hey, who turned out the lights?"- Kayloni


Could that really be Kayloni SMILING while she is in her car seat?


Mom as the hay bale with two pumpkins on top!


Cutest little jack-o-lanterns!

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable armload of pumpkins! Give them hugs and kisses from me. What a cute idea to be a Hay Bale!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little squidgees! I want to pinch their cheeks and snuggle them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are sooo adorable....I love the costumes! I hope everything is going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete