Hi from ABQ! I came to ABQ on Aug 12th, planning to stay until the 22nd. After about a day-and-a-half I could see that they were going to need more help. It was difficult to handle both babies alone...because you could only go as far as the attached cord/tube would let you...or else you had to haul it all with you!! So I stayed until the 26th and then met Paul in PHX and rode home to CA with him.
It was great to be home and get to spend some time with Paul and with Hayley and to catch up with things in our ward. Hayley had come home with some friends for the week, but spent some of the time in San Diego w/them as well as at the beach and Magic Mountain. I was glad for the time that we did have!
I returned to ABQ on Monday the 31st with plans to stay until the 12th. We figured they would be off the "wires" by then. BUT they are doing great and are already off all that! YEAH!! They are so sweet and cuddly and I'm soaking up all of it that I can!!
(This picture is supposed to be down under the heading "Tired, busy, happy Dad"...editing this is not working....maybe because it's 2 am!! )
Clark and Kayloni are now 3 months and 5 days old
Clark weighs 7-11 and Kayloni weighs 7-7

Kayloni hamming it up for Grandma...or at least we like to say so!
Mommy and Kayloni

Daddy and Clark...couldn't give him away if he wanted!

Wide-eyed Clark
(sorry about the red-eye..i'm not good with editing)

Kayloni (with her O2 patches) - "Clark PLEASE stop crying..you are embarrassing me!!"

You know I love you brother!!

Kayloni's first time in her bouncy chair

Big-boy Clark

What do ya say we break outta all these tubes? I'll pull yours off it you'll pull mine!

We love our Boppy Chair...pretty cozy
Very busy, tired, happy Mom....they are a lap-full!

Very busy, tired, happy Dad!
They are sooooo cute!!! We do enjoy the pictures of the babies.....& u2 Erin & Tyler!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to having you here for a few days. Hope the babies keep progressing.......and hope the adults get a nap now and then. Lov' 't all!!!!
Lookin' a little tired there Tyler. You're not going to let two little babies wear ya out are ya? Just kidding! Holler if we can help.
ReplyDelete