Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tyler and Erin Family Update

It's been a while since anything's been posted so I thought I'd post something! This is Erin, by the way. Kayloni is sitting on my lap so if things get a little weird, that's why...jn bhhh htvgf bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb. gfntnt. That's what she has to say about that! She is getting quite antsy lately and loves to play, play, play. Sometimes she plays at the expense of others (i.e. Clark).
The babies are now 9 months old (adjusted age 7 months)! At the doctor's yesterday we found out that Kayloni is now a whopping 14.8 lbs and Clark is a big 15.05 lbs! They are doing really good! The doctor did comment, however, that he was a little concerned about the size of their heads (Clark's is almost in the 90th percentile!). ??? They must be Burch babies. =) That means they'll be smart!
Tyler is busy with work and Elder's Quorum and I am busy with babies. That's about it. Enjoy the pics and hopefully the videos work.



Kayloni: "What did you say?"


Look mom, I'm trying to sit up!


Smiley Clark (dad's making him laugh as usual)


We had snow today in ABQ! A good 3 inches at our house!


Kayloni LOVES toys...even if it means getting
them at the expense of others.


1 comment:

  1. Those are the best pictures yet! I couldn't stop laughing hahaha. gotta love the babies :)

    ReplyDelete