Well, here we go, more baby pics! It's really only fun to blog when there are cute pictures to go with it. :) We've been enjoying the lovely spring weather here in ABQ and the allergies that come along with the breezes. As I'm writing this I'm watching the babies "play together." That involves Kayloni reaching as far as she can to eat Clark's snacks instead of her own. She'll be crawling anytime now! Clark, on the other hand, is content to just sit and reach for the toys in arm's reach.
We are looking forward to a conference/Easter weekend and later a visit to all our family and friends in Provo, UT!
Kayloni sitting up in the bassinet.
First time she sat up by herself!
Thanks for updating the blog Erin!! They are sooo sweet!! I can't believe Kayloni still fits in the bassinett! They look so cute in their "Sunday Best". Hope you are keeping up with them :) lv u all!
ReplyDelete